Palm Beach Shores Resort
Located on legendary Singer Island in Palm Beach, the Palm Beach Shores Resort is ideal for those who crave fun in the sun. Accommodations at this oceanfront resort offer scenic views of either the Atlantic Ocean, Singer Island or courtyard pool area. And with so much water around, there’s always plenty to do!
Guests here enjoy a bevy of entertainment opportunities. From shell collecting to spectacular sunrises, your day is sure to be filled with everything from poolside limbo contests to water aerobics and sand sculpting contests.
Unique Features of Palm Beach Shores Resort
- Professionally decorated in a stylish West Indies décor
- Fully furnished for maximal comfort and usage
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Furnished balconies with oceanfront, island or pool views
- Two 40” + TVs, in-room cable, movies on demand
- Ceramic tile and carpeted floors
- King beds and queen-sized sleeper sofas
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with microwave convection ovens, refrigerators, dishwashers, coffee makers, toasters, blenders and more
- Onsite restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Oversized bathrooms with dual sinks, shower and tub
- Onsite fitness room, nail salon and spa
- Gift shop and game room
- Poolside tiki bar - serving food
- Mid-week maid service (daily service also available)
The community of Palm Beach Shores on Singer Island and the remainder of Palm Beach County offer dozens of attractions to entertain you, as well. The Flagler Museum, Norton Gallery of Art and Hibel Museum of Art will appeal to your artistic side, while the South Florida Science Museum, Palm Beach Zoo at Dreher Park and Lion Country Safari will tempt the adventurer in you. And that’s just a sampling of what the area has to offer! You can experience the world class shopping of Palm Beach on internationally renowned Worth Avenue or visit the Port of Palm Beach for an exciting gambling day cruise. Don’t forget to bring your clubs, because there’s no better place than South Florida for world-class golfing, either!
181 Ocean Avenue
Palm Beach Shores, FL 33404
Take I-95 to PGA Boulevard exit 79 east. Continue east, cross U.S. 1. PGA Boulevard will become A1A south. Travel on A1A south for approximately five miles. Turn left at Lake Drive (third traffic light). Continue three blocks to Bamboo Street, then turn left. The resort is at the end of Bamboo Street.or
Take I-95 north to Blue Heron Boulevard Exit 55 east. Turn right on Lake Drive (second traffic light after the Intracoastal Bridge). Continue three blocks to Bamboo Street, then turn left. The Resort is at the end of Bamboo Street.
For more information please visit www.pbsr.com
181 Ocean Avenue
Palm Beach Shores, FL